Plan to Meet Your Needs
Are you and your family planning for the future?
A financial security and investment representative associated with Freedom 55 Financial can help you start out on the right foot.
- A good place to start is to protect what you already have—your family and your income. Life insurance can offer you the coverage you need at an affordable price.
- If you don’t have a lot of money to invest right now, start with what you have. Starting young is the best way to save for retirement. In addition to a personalized planning process, we have a variety of long-term savings products available, including segregated fund policies and mutual funds.
- Looking to save money for a new car, a house, or a vacation? We offer short-term savings products and solutions to help you reach your goals, such as tax-free savings accounts (TFSAs) and money market funds based on mutual fund investments; or segregated fund policies and savings accounts.
- Whether you’re purchasing a house or renovating your existing home, a mortgage can help finance your dreams.
- Right now, your most valuable asset is your ability to earn an income. It’s important to help protect your income in the event of disability, critical illness or premature death.
- If you have children, you may want to start a registered education savings plan (RESP) to take advantage of the government grants.
- Is your household balance sheet in the red? A line of credit may help you consolidate your debt at a reduced interest rate, free up your cash flow and allow you to invest money for your future.
- If your employer doesn’t offer a group benefits plan, you may want to invest in additional health and dental insurance coverage.
To find out how our products can help you meet your goals, choose the profile that best fits your current situation.
Interested in finding out more about the products and financial security planning services we offer? Contact us.
Contact us if you already have one of the products or services we offer and you need help.