Plan to Meet Your Needs
Is retirement planning a goal?
A financial security and investment representative associated with Freedom 55 Financial can review your savings and insurance needs to help keep you on track towards reaching your goals.
- Whether it’s through regular monthly contributions or a top-up RRSP loan, saving in your RRSP will help a secure retirement become a reality.
- Whether you maximize your RRSP contributions or not, adding a tax-free savings account (TFSA) to your financial security plan can help you tax-effectively save for retirement. Even if you do not qualify to contribute to an RRSP, you may be eligible to contribute to a TFSA.
- Help protect your family’s income should you suffer from a disability or critical illness.
- Ensuring your life insurance planning has kept up with your increased income and lifestyle is important.
- There may still be time for an RESP to help with your child’s post secondary education.
- If your employer doesn’t offer a group benefits plan, or if your group benefits plan will end when you retire, you may want to invest in additional health and dental insurance coverage.
To find out how our products can help you meet your goals, choose the profile that best fits your current situation.
Interested in finding out more about the products and financial security planning services we offer? Contact us.
Contact us if you already have one of the products or services we offer and you need help.