London Life, Great-West Life and Canada Life are subsidiaries of Great-West Lifeco Inc. and members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
The organizational chart below shows the relationships between Great-West Lifeco and certain of its subsidiaries. For more information on Great-West Lifeco, please visit greatwestlifeco.comOpens a new website in a new window.
- Great-West Lifeco Inc. owns The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company owns Canada Life Finanical Corporation, London Insurance Group Inc., GLC Asset Management Group Ltd, and GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
- Canada Life Finanical Corporation owns the Canada Life Assurance Company Inc.
- The Canada Life Assurance Company Inc. owns Canada Life Capital Corporation Inc.
- Canada Life Capital Corporation Inc. owns The Canada Life Group (U.K.) Limited
- The Canada Life Group (U.K.) Limited owns Canada Life Limited
- Canada Life Limited owns Irish Life Group Limited
- Irish Life Group Limited owns Irish Life Assurance p.l.c.
- London Insurance Group Inc. owns London Life Insurance Company
- London Life Insurance Company owns London Reinsurance Group Inc. and Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.