Through financial contributions and the volunteer involvement of our staff and financial security advisors, our support helps to build stronger communities across the country. Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life operate a single national corporate citizenship program, Stronger Communities Together™.
Find out more about our involvement in a variety of initiatives using the links below.
- June 28, 2017 - UP Skills for Work prepares workers with the soft skills employers seek
- Jan. 24, 2017 - Great-West Life donates $15,000 for Victoria Hospital ceiling lift tracks
- Nov. 1, 2016 - Standards Program crosses 200 threshold as 26 more charities accredited
- Sept. 15, 2016 - Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life join the Old Brewery Mission in Quest to End Homelessness for Montreal's Elderly
- Sept. 14, 2016 - Museum London kicks off Centre at the Forks campaign with $300,000 gift from Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life
- Aug. 30, 2016 - The Learning Exchange from Saint John, NB awarded $20,000 as Top Winner of Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life Literacy Innovation Award
- May 30, 2016 - Generation Inspiration - Canada 150+Me Project Giving Youth Opportunities to Change the World
- May 24, 2016 - Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life's 2015 Public Accountability Statement highlights commitment to Canadians through support to over 900 community projects
- May 5, 2016 - Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life announce $100,000 donation to support the Canadian Red Cross Alberta Fires Appeal relief efforts
- Feb. 16, 2016 - ABC Life Literacy Canada announces Catalytic Funder to Support UPskill, a Workplace Literacy and Essential Skills Initiative