London Life is committed to lessening the effect of the Canada Post strike.
For specific concerns about your investments, please speak with your financial security advisor and investment representative or contact the Client Service Centre at the number below.
If you’re expecting a payment or documents from us
For urgent payments, we’ll send cheques by courier. Expect non-urgent payments and other non-urgent mail to arrive after postal service resumes.
How to send a payment to us
· Send a cheque by courier, to the addresses below.
· Set up an electronic funds transfer (ETF), so your payment is made from your account electronically. To arrange this, speak to your advisor and investment representative or contact our Client Service Centre at the number below.
· Drop off your cheque at your financial security advisor and investment representative’s office.
How to send documents to us
· Send documents by fax or courier, to the addresses below.
· Drop documents off at your advisor’s and investment representative’s office.
To call your Client Service Centre
· London Life investments: 1-877-566-5433
· Mutual fund business through Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.: Call an investment services representative at 1-888-532-3322
Addresses for sending your payments and documents by courier
London Life Wealth Management (segregated fund investments)
· Quebec: London Life, 2001 Robert Bourassa Blvd., Suite 540, Montreal QC H3A 1T9
· Other provinces: London Life, 255 Dufferin Ave. T424, London ON N6A 4K1
Mutual fund business through Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.: Send to your investment representative.
Investments: 877-814-6492, 855-463-0033
Mutual fund business through Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.:
· Quebec: 1-866-790-0911
· Other provinces: 1-877-814-6492
Loan approval and first payment letters
We’ll email documentation to your Credit Planning Consultant and hold any documents that need to be mailed until after postal service resumes.
We‘ll send cheques via courier to your mailing address.
Tax bill payments
We’ll send cheques for tax bill payments to your municipality by courier.
We’ll hold any documents that need to be mailed until after postal service resumes.